Our address is 10430 FM 1097 West, Willis, Texas 77318. We sit about a mile west of I-45. Just minutes from The Woodlands and Conroe.
Monday – Friday 7a – 6p. Our front office is closed for lunch 11a-1p.
Saturday 7a – 12p
Sunday 4p – 6p for boarding pick-up only
- Holiday Hours
On major holidays, our lobby is closed for pick-up, drop-off, and daycare. Additionally, on days surrounding holiday, we may have reduced lobby hours or require reservations for daycare. As always, even when our lobby is closed, our lobby staff is here all day to take great care of your pup if he/she is boarding with us.
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- New Year’s Eve: 6a – 12p
- Your dog will undergo an interview to make sure he/she is a good fit for our day camp, as well as enjoy playing with the other dogs.
- The interview day is complimentary.
- Interviews take place Monday – Friday and she/he should be dropped off between 7a – 9a.
Day camp starts promptly at 9a.
- Day camp drop-off is between 7a – 11a. You may pick them up at any time during business hours.
- Boarding drop-off is any time during business hours. You may pick them up at any time as well.
- We required Rabies, Bordetella, and DHPP.
- All vaccines must be done by a licensed veterinarian. You can either bring in a copy or have them emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dogs must be at least 12 weeks of age.
It is required that all puppies be at least 12 weeks old and have completed their vaccinations prior to attending camp. There are many communicable diseases that spread through contact and young dogs are exceptionally susceptible to getting sick.
Unfortunately for their own safety and the safety of other campers, they cannot participate in day camp. Due to our open concept boarding and day camp, all dogs enrolled at The Mannered Mutt, MUST be spayed/neutered. Dogs that are not spayed or neutered are at a greater risk of getting picked on by other dogs, which start fights. This usually occurs due to the scent of hormones and triggers excessively dominant behavior, mounting, or excessively aggressive play.
- The Mannered Mutt understands and will allow puppies UNDER 1 year of age to participate provide the following conditions are met:
- They are not excessively humping
- They are not displaying dominant behaviors (mounting, neck biting, etc.)
- They are not inspiring dominant behaviors from other dogs due to their intact status
- They are not creating an unsafe play environment
- If your puppy’s intact status begins to disrupt other day campers, they will be removed from day camp until they are spayed/neutered.
All dogs should be spayed/neutered at least 6 weeks prior to attending day camp for their safety. It takes approximately for 4-6weeks for previously elevated hormone levels to begin to drop to undetectable levels.
All passes expire 60 days from the date of purchase.
- FOOD: Please bring your dog’s food in individual, pre-portioned baggies. This allows us to ensure we are giving enough food each feeding and that they have enough for their stay. Keep in mind, dogs here are BUSY! They spend a lot of their days very active and may need a little extra food. We recommend sending at least 3-4 days’ worth of extra just in case.
You may also bring a sealable container of food as well.
NO bags of food please. They are difficult to close all the way and invite ants and other critters into the facility.
Should you forget your dog’s food – NO WORRIES! We are happy to feed our kennel food at an additional charge ($5.00/day), however, this abrupt change may cause tummy upset that may require treatment.
- BEDDING: You may bring one item from home for your dog such as a blanket, towel, crate pad, t-shirt, etc. Please DO NOT bring oversized beds. Items must be able to fit inside our washing machine.
The Mannered Mutt charges “peak season” pricing to accommodate required additional staffing during the following periods:
- The week of thanksgiving. This is the Monday before thru the Sunday after.
- The week BEFORE, DURING & AFTER Christmas/New Years.
- Spring Break of local school districts
- Fourth of July week